OOTD SUITED UP / TOPMAN SUIT CAMPAIGN LAUNCH // IYAA

April 21, 2016


black ultra skinny suit jacket - Topman (click here)
white longline t-shirt - Topman (click here)
black super spray on skinny jeans - Topman (click here)
black belt trim puritan hat - Topman (click here)
necklace - from a selection at Topman

To corrisponde with the latest instore campaign 'This is Suiting' this weeks challenge has been how we'd wear a suit to work and I finally got to try out a slightly more edgy take on this which I've wanted to do for some time. I kept everything super simple but played with layers and accessories to make the outfit a bit more interesting such as the addition of jewellery which is something I rarely do.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY





Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook