OOTD / ITS YOU NOT ME FT TOPMAN, VANS AND REDKEN // IYAAJAY

July 08, 2017

not you embroidery tee - Topman (click here)
khaki pinstripe shorts - Topman (click here)
sk8 hi in black suede - Vans (click here)
citybeats in Broadway Blue - Redken (click here)

Sometimes change or a break are both really needed, which is gonna be reflected in todays post. Now its not in a negative way however, as I'm going away for a week for a holiday which Ive been so excited for (my first week off in over 3 months) so I felt the need to almost break up with my normal routine in a bid for a little me time. As for the hair, this was quite a big plan that Id been working on for a few months with my amazing hairdresser who spent 4 hours changing my hair from ombre to this and I'm obsessed with it already. Its also a great statement with the tee because personally I love it, and don't really care if people don't or have an opinion on it. If you like it, ignore them!

Keeping the silhouettes more relaxed and slouchy really gives me a break from the tight jeans and layers that I'm so tend to wearing that its almost a relief to have something baggier as it helps me relax more and be more comfortable. Keeping the colours neutral also help ground the hair more and just tone it down a tad (yep, its not edited to look brighter, it really is that bright)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

See you guys in a couple of weeks!














Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook