OOTD / BRIGHT FT TOPMAN, RAYBAN AND ASOS // IYAAJAY

May 26, 2016


super skinny jeans with knee rips - ASOS (click here)
AAA black plaid longline zip shirt - Topman (click here)
stone longline tee - Topman (similar click here)
sk8 hi in black suede - Vans (click here)
clubmaster optical glasses in tortoiseshell - Ray Ban (click here)

I really loved this look I wore to work the other day that I decided whilst it was really bright and sunny out (the joys of living on the sunshine coast) I'd take the advantage and go and shoot this look. I don't often show my glasses too and these were my latest pair that I luckily snapped up in the Mr Porter sale back in January.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY










Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook