OOTD - FLORAL FT ALL SAINTS AND TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

May 19, 2016


leather biker - All Saints (similar click here)
floral shirt - All Saints (similar click here)
washed black ripped knee spray on jeans - Topman (click here)
black suede buckle boots - Topman (click here)

Decided to take a little risk with my styling today as i don't often wear pattern, especially floral but I fell in love with this All Saints shirt (available at their outlet) which I couldn't wait to toughen up with heavy use of black and different materials. I usually don't pair these ripped jeans with patterned pieces because of the extent of the rips but I really love the way it looks.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY










Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook