OOTD / SWASH FT ALL SAINTS, TOPMAN, SLYDES AND ZARA // IYAAJAY

June 14, 2016


ombre shirt - All Saints (similar style here)
diy ripped hem jeans - Zara (inspired by this pair)
taupe suede snapback - Topman (click here)
longline tee - Topman (similar style here)
logo slider flip flops - Slydes (click here)

Thought id bring you something a little different in the fact I'm not wearing head to toe black in this look which is actually quite a challenge for me. I decided to play around with neutral tones, ombre techniques and rougher finishes which were inspired by the sea and beach where I usually take my photos. Im really pleased with how my DIY turned out on these Zara jeans from a few seasons ago which I was inspired to do with a pair from this season which I love. With the addition of the slides, I think it makes the outfit look a little bit more modern and edgy without being too distracting from the muted tones.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY










Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook