FAVES / NEW INK + CLOTHING FT GEE HAWKES, ALL SAINTS, ASOS, TOPMAN AND VANS // IYAAJAY

July 10, 2018


close up of tattoo over on Gee's page click here
Torny tee by All Saints click here

Im now getting a little bit obsessed with tattoos and im in love with my latest ones. The peonies were something thats been a long time coming and im so happy I went pretty big with these to really show off how beautiful they are! Gee is a total dream to work with to create the most beautiful work and im so happy that I get to see these everyday! The tee is also a current crush of mine as it literally goes with everything (although its a little bit too heavy for this current humid weather) but Ive loved wearing it lately tucked baggily into ripped denim shorts for a great day off look.

 
paper crane tattoo close up over on Gee's instagram click here
Vans Authentic in classic black and white click here
After getting my arm piece done, I sneakily added this adorable little crane to the collection, sitting towards the back of my right ankle. Its the perfect little surprise ink as it peaks out from under cropped trousers and really catches peoples eyes which is also a great compliment starts (trust me; the amount of times ive been stopped for my tattoos is getting crazy) As for the shoes, I finally popped along to the Vans store to do the donate and renew scheme they do, where if you take an old pair of vans back to the store, they'll give you £5 off a new pair, which is a pretty swifty deal if you love them as much as I do *ahem* 8 pairs and counting, I have a problem and im aware *ahem*

washed black oversized tank by Topman click here
pork pie hat in camel with diamond crown by ASOS click here
Since getting my tattoos done, and genuinely being more comfortable in my own skin, ive loved nothing more than chucking on an oversized vest, a pork pie hat and living the festival fantasy. Topman really have killed it this year again with the summer range (pretty much ended up with 75% of it *thank god for the staff discount!*) and these really have been a staple for me. Not a fan of the giant side slit? pop it tucked in under a staple shirt and boom! its a great look! The pork pie hat is a real staple in my hat collection as this really goes with so many outfits and I love actually being able to let my hair down (usually I manbun it or ponytail it for work) so its quite a nice change to let it go

Koloa shirt by All Saints click here
suede wrap around choker by ASOS click here
Finally snapped up this shirt when it went into the 30% off promo *annoyingly it has gone down further since BUT my size isn't available so im not that mad* but Im so glad I finally splurged. If theres anything All Saints does amazingly, their shirts really nail it each season. This red is a blood red so its a little more orangey, almost coral red in real life so looks killer paired with a tan and a great pair of shorts, but can easily swapped up in the winter with some black jeans and some chelsea boots. This necklace has also been something thats been sitting in the collection for a while but I hadn't actually found something that it went with perfectly, until this shirt. It gives a real western vibe which is also a huge summer trend this year so its a real win win for me! *hooray for wardrobe hoarding; surely im not the only one who does this?*

All Saints Tye crew click here
blue and white striped chino shorts by Topman click here
mantis loafers by Topman click here
summer for me is the perfect time to break out the lighter items and ive been obsessed with pairing a classic white tee, with stripes and pops of tan (whether thats shoes or a great actual tan *im totally swearing by Isle of Paradise self tanning drops in Light which give a great glow without being too obvious*) the shorts are probably one of the best purchases in a long time as ive been wearing them tons to work or out and about and had a fair amount of compliments on them too which is a real thumbs up for me!

Until next time,
Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook