OOTD / COACH + COLOUR FT COACH, TOPMAN & ZARA // IYAAJAY

June 17, 2018








items
Coach Campus backpack in smooth leather (unavailable online, purchased at Gunwharf Quays)
Topman super spray DIY shorts (let me know if you want a DIY post on these!)

I had a really lovely little mini break to the New Forest this week and couldnt help but pop to Gunwharf Quays whilst I was down that way. I love visiting there as they have some amazing brands and deals (plus its a great place if you have a dog, we took Madison along and she absolutely loved it!) Id been eyeing up a Coach backpack for the longest time, and I finally decided to bite the bullet and get one as a little 3 year work anniversary treat to myself BUT I had great luck. The Campus backpack is the one I originally loved as its a classic style, the perfect size for a day to day use but still looks great and modern but unfortunately I couldnt justify the original £900 price tag but luckily for me, I snapped it up for......wait for it.....£195! Coach were having 50% off everything marked price, so this was originally £390 at the outlet (from the original discounted price of £550) so it worked out at nearly 80% off! I decided to go a little street style with this look by clashing this sheer burnout shirt with a low vest to show off the rib tattoos but also give a great canvas to the classic bag style. 

What do you think of this look?

Until next time,
Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook