OOTD / ROADMAN FT TOPMAN, TOPSHOP AND PUMA X FENTY // IYAAJAY

June 21, 2017

black and white vertical stripe tee - Topman (click here)
super spray jeans - Topman (click here)
double ring belt - Topshop (click here)
cracked patent leather creepers - Puma X Fenty (click here)

Ive been saving this outfit for sometime because i hate to say it, this is probably my favourite outfit that I've featured in a long time because it feels very 'me' and my aesthetic which is why I was also so excited to shoot this look. I'm also pretty damn chuffed I found this vintage Airstream to take photos by as I loved the reflective surface that also reflected in the colours of this look. Ive seen pretty much everyone clambering for a ring belt lately, especially the one from Weekday which is a nightmare to try and track down, but luckily Topshop saved me from my slump with this chain and ring beast that gives the perfect amount of edge and modern style. Im also trying to add to my pinstripe collection (ever since this post I've been obsessed with this pattern) and I love how you can make it dressed up just by simply tucking it in. Pairing it with a modern trainer felt like the right thing to do as its definitely something I would wear if I went to London or an event. I feel this look would also look great with a revere shirt tucked in for that effortless indie summer style everyone tries to recreate each summer.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!

ALSO make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 














Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook