OOTD / JEEZY FT TOPMAN AND VANS // IYAAJAY

December 16, 2016

longline ripped knitwear - Topman (click here)
light wash ripped stretch skinny jeans - Topman (click here)
classic suede scotchguard slip ons - Vans (click here)

Ever since Yeezy launched, everywhere has been flooded with rips, destroyed denim, frayed knitwear, the works, but I've never found one I really thought I could pull off until this one. This longline version, also available in navy, fits perfectly with my style and also acts as a great staple knit piece for this season. Pairing it with mega rip jeans may seem a little extreme to some people, but I feel it adds more detail and attention, plus really fits the aesthetic of this seasons trends. Keeping it simple on footwear, a pair of comfy trainers add colour but also make this a lot more approachable, but I would also pair this with a pair of higher tan suede boots for give the rocker edge I also love.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY








 




Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook