OOTD / KNIT FT ALL SAINTS, TOPMAN AND DR MARTENS // IYAAJAY

October 20, 2016

kerser crew jumper in grey marl - All Saints (click here)
green puritan hat - Topman (similar click here)
geo paisley print bandana - Topman (click here)
washed black ripped knee spray on jeans - Topman (click here)
black original leather shoes - Dr Martens (click here)

I hate to say it, but this colder weather is setting in more and it looks like the knitwear is here to stay. I recently picked up this beauty from the All Saints outlet in Gunwharf and couldnt wait to style it for the winter season. I thought the colour palette should be pretty minimal so I've paired it with a washed black pair of jeans complete with rips, a grunge inspired fedora which I dii'ed with a bandana (Thanks Zara for the inspiration!) Pairing it with a chunkier shoe too also roots down the Autumn aesthetic that I'm trying to use this season.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY



















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook