BIRTHDAY / XMAS HAUL ft ELEMIS, POLAROID, COS & CAROLINA HERRERA // IYAAJAY

December 28, 2015


Hey guys, so sorry I haven't been able to blog in a couple of weeks (what with Christmas and the joy of working in retail over this time, if you do, you'll know how horrific it can be at times) but during this period I turned 23 and also Christmas came and went quicker then a box of shortbread that family always seem to give you when it comes to the 'what do we get everyone? gift' 

But alas, I made it through and thought Id share a little snippet of what I got from both of these occasions and my thoughts on them too.

I picked up this COS sweatshirt for my nan to give me for my birthday and Im obsessed with it already. Its the softest fleece I've ever felt in a sweatshirt and gives that perfect mix of comfort and flexibility within my wardrobe. If you think this looks a little bit of a shapeless jumper, make sure to check out my Instagram post here to see how I styled it when I wore it on Boxing Day. COS's quality is second to none and I really think this is worth the slightly higher price then say other brands.

After falling in love with the Elemis Marine Cream (make sure to check out my review for it here) I was itching to try some more from them so I was super happy to be gifted their giftset which features their Revitalise Me Shower Gel and the Deep Cleanse Facial Wash which are both high on my to try list. I can't wait to use these as I've heard some great things about their products from other people, especially Bart from In Haute Pursuit who is literally the go to guy for everything skincare related! 

Im super happy to finally have this in my possession after lusting after it for months! I first smelt this before I went on holiday and couldn't pick it up at Duty Free and I've found myself, everytime I passed a counter, I HAD to spray some of this as its just too good to say no to. This 100ml bottle is sure to last me some time too!

Ive been the biggest fan of Polaroids for as long as I can remember and was super happy to finally get one in the form of their latest release, the SNAP. This camera uses the ZINC technology, giving it the ability to photo and print without any mess or worry of smudged images which is perfect for the festive period which I used constantly. I can't wait to get a hanging frame to peg all the photos on! This will also come in handy during the summer, especially on trips and the festival season.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and an amazing New Years too! See you in 2016!

Until next time guys,
Jay 

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

Also don't forget to use the code 'jaylovesFRENDS' for 15% off ANY FRENDS headphones at their official site, with the offer being valid until the 31st December, perfect to treat someone special this Christmas or to just spoil yourself! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook