Weekend In Weekday ft THAT Weekday jumper // IYAAJAY

October 23, 2018


Gotta love a 3 day weekend right?
Well we decided to spend one of those days lazily walking around Horsham, enjoying the really sunny warm day and genuinely just taking everything easy.

I think since having a dog (can't believe this is her first time on the blog and she's nearly a year old!) has been great for us to slow down and actually get out and about. Working full time is fun but sometimes you just need that break and to get away from things for the day.







As for the fit, I thought it was about time I bust out THAT jumper, and if you don't know what one it is, where have you been hiding?! This little Weekday gem flew off their site as soon as the other male bloggers saw it and i managed to snap mine up via ASOS (unfortunately both have sold out but you never know!) but I absolutely love it. Its the perfect mix of slouchy and edgy without being too much hassle, ideal for a statement knit. Pairing it simply and comfortably with my ride or die Topman super sprays, the classic Vans and my go to bag from Eastpak.

Im already counting down to Sunday this week to shoot some more looks for the blog and also to my week off where I've got some really great plans to revive the look over on here too!

Until next time,
Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook