OOTD / TOMMY BOY FT TOMMY HILFIGER, ASOS & VANS // IYAAJAY

November 21, 2016

cotton fleece logo sweatshirt in grey - Tommy Hilfiger (click here)
spray on jeans with extreme rips - ASOS (click here)
sk8 hi in black suede - Vans (click here)
beanie - American Apparel

So I finally managed to get 'the sweatshirt'. Ive been eyeing this 90s throwback beauty for such a long time but EVERY TIME I went to order it my size was always out of stock or I couldnt find it again but thanks to my recent trip to London I finally managed to pick it up at Selfridges. Now I know at £95 its a pretty expensive piece, but for me its a total staple piece as I can wear it to work, I can wear it on my down time, I can layer it, I can use it for travelling, its pretty much a brilliant jersey essential! Now the jeans are also a latest  repurchase for me, I say that because I originally ordered these at the beginning of the year but stupidly sent them back as I thought they were a little too extreme for me and I wouldn't get any wear out of them, but ever since I returned them, Ive been thinking about all the things I could wear them with and foolishly my size (again!) was constantly out of stock until I recently managed to snag a pair. The only little issue is that they don't have front pockets that work but I think the lining of the pocket would ruin the huge thigh rip. I also couldn't believe I didn't own a plain black beanie, aka the most essential item for A/W so I managed to pick this one up in the store clearances at American Apparel (its kinda sad that its closing as their accessories are really great quality) just to finish off the look and see me through the colder months.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY












Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook