OOTD / ROUGE FT TOPMAN, ALL SAINTS AND PUMA // IYAAJAY

January 09, 2017


red washed panelled oversized sweatshirt - Topman (click here)
super spray jeans - Topman (click here)
plaid shirt - All Saints (similar click here)
the ren boots - Puma (click here)

This is a bit of a rare one for me, bright colour in my wardrobe. I know, I know, but when its an oversized jumper I cant not! Pairing it with tight jeans to clash against the roomy nature of the jumper was a total go to for me, then adding the shirt gives it more detail and another layer should the weather get cold. Now the shoes are probably my favourite part of this look. The Puma Ren boots feature a creeper style sole on a weatherproof hi-top which is perfect for this unpredictable cold weather, plus they're incredibly comfy to boot! For an edgy boot, these are surprisingly easy to walk in and also drive in too, WINNER.

This is one of those looks that can easily be worn during the day but also switched up for travelling by adding more layers but also would be great in the warmer months by swapping the jeans out for some distressed shorts. Another way of adding to this look would be to pair an oversized band tee over the jumper for that nod to the skater trend which looks to be huge again this season.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!
















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook