MINI OOTD / TUCK FT TOPMAN, RAYBAN, TOPSHOP AND URBAN OUTFITTERS // IYAAJAY

January 30, 2017


charcoal and ginger check overshirt - Topman (click here)
washed black spliced band t-shirt - Topman (click here)
light blue dad jeans - Loom @ Urban Outfitters (click here)
western belt - Topshop (similar metal detail click here)
glasses - Ray Ban

This weeks been a really weird one for me. Firstly, i got a promotion at work which I'm still processing because its still not sunk in but I'm also stuck again in a rut of trying to come up with new creative ideas for you guys. This mini ootd comes from a bit of a disjointed place as i wasn't really feeling what I was wearing but weirdly it seemed to work on camera and actually have that perfect grunge art student look that i was going for. The band tee and shirt are the latest purchases from work which I'm loving as the band tee gives edge but also this perfect amount of detail and colour without being too fussy and being a bit rough around the edges. The overshirt is something I wouldn't always go for as its a lot thicker and heavier to wear then a normal shirt so its more like a jacket meaning it doesnt quite have that throw on easy appeal so it was a bit tougher to work with and style. 

I feel really bad that there isn't my usual amount of photos and different angles but every time i went to do something different, I had people push past or walk just in the shot with no consideration so hopefully next time it'llwork out better!

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!








Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook