OOTD / DAD FT PUMA X FENTY, VANS, URBAN OUTFITTERS AND RALPH LAUREN // IYAAJAY

January 16, 2017


oversized crew neck tshirt - Puma X Fenty (click here)
light blue dad jeans - Loom @ Urban Outfitters (click here)
plaid shirt - Ralph Lauren (similar click here)
sk8 hi in black suede - Vans (click here)

The new year always calls for new changes, whether thats new hair, or some new pieces for the wardrobe. I took this chance for change to embrace the baggy, uber on trend dad jeans and actually see if these are as easy to wear as they look. Keeping the look very relaxed is the key to pulling these off, think loose silhouettes, slouchy fabric and trusty essentials which right now I cant get enough of! I didn't think I would actually find these jeans that flattering or easy to wear, but i've had tons of compliments on them since Ive introduced them into the rotation. As for the t-shirt, this Fenty tee had been on my mind for sometime, especially in this slate grey colour way, was a nightmare to track down (luckily I snapped it up on sale on the official site) which I couldn't quite believe. The material is super soft and plush, but also is really comfy without being too hot (its quite weighty and you can really feel the high quality)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook