OOTD / LACED UP FT TOPMAN AW17 COLLECTION // IYAAJAY

September 18, 2017


pink washed hoodie - Topman (click here)
lace up jeans - Topman (click here)

If you'd of asked me last year that id be lusting over a pair of lace up jeans and a pink hoodie, id of probably laughed and said you were mad. Fast forward a year and I'm in love with this dusky pink toned hoodie and Topmans take on the Topshop lace up jeans, playing up the slightly girly side of my style (ive never hidden the fact I've bought Topshop items before and worn it without care). With the slouchiness of the hoodie, pairing it with a tighter, almost rocker inspired jean felt like the most natural way to go. I mean i've also been super tempted to go the opposite way, pairing it with a pair of dad jeans and belting the hell out of it for that Vetements street style everyones swooning over of late, just to play up the volume of the materials.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.













Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook