OOTD / VOLUME FT ALL SAINTS, YEEZY AND TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

September 26, 2017


hibern crew - All Saints (available at the outlets now, and here)
super spray jeans - Topman (click here)
yeezy boost 350 v2 black white - Adidas Yeezy (click here)

Playing with proportions are one of the hardest things to do, especially if your on the short side like I am (I know 5ft9 isn't that short, but trying to work out how to wear these pieces without looking like a kid trying on their dads clothes is a challenge for me) but I think i've finally cracked it with this sweat and jeans combo. As the sleeves are really exaggerated and the fit is incredibly oversized and boxy, pairing it with super spray jeans to add  balance, and then tied it in with my yeezy's that fit perfectly with the black and cream vibe going on. Facing another challenge, pairing these colours with the blue hair was surprisingly easy, but luckily it won't be for much. I really feel like a change due to the colour now going patchy etc so I'm pretty excited to see the outcome this week when i get it done.















What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook