OOTD / ARROW FT ALL SAINTS AUTUMN/WINTER 2017 // IYAAJAY

September 07, 2017

blunt shirt - All Saints (click here)
mar boots - All Saints (click here)

You've got to love a changing season right? Surely I can't be the only one who gets a kick about layering, breaking out the cosy coats and also the boots for the season ahead? Well, All Saints have pretty much set me up for the season ahead with a couple of staples I couldn't help but pick up from the new collection.

I know they're currently gifting bloggers with new season pieces to style, but all these pieces were purchased by myself (yep, I had a splurge but, when I think about it, they're justifiable as I know that these will be staples every year and never really date which is a win win in my books) and I fell deep in love with their new collection, heavy on the monochrome colour scheme with palm, illustrations and arrow prints a plenty with the most heavenly leather goods (if your going to invest in one thing from All Saints, make sure its one of their iconic jackets, they'll see you through for years). I settled on the 'Blunt' shirt, a pyjama style looser shirt in a  lightweight fabric that just seems to skim over anything and always look effortless. Pairing this with super skinny jeans and a fedora is a little iconic nod to my style influences with a little dash of Jamie Cullen who has the most amazing style (and is also incredibly sweet and funny to boot!). Now, I know that people are going to be mad about how much the 'Mar' boots are, but my god are they worth it. Like the Saint Laurent Wyatts at a fraction of the cost, these are a sturdy cuban heel boot that'll never go out of style and are the  boot ive been lusting after since the launch of this new collection. If your considering them, bare in mind to go a size up as they're a little narrow across the bridge of the foot and also with the ankle strap that  wraps round, be careful as they're only 3 holes to do them up so they could be a tight fit.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.
















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook