OOTD / FIRE ft Topman, All Saints & Vans // IYAAJAY

January 12, 2018










Topman stone smart joggers with satin side stripe
Topman washed blue denim jacket
Vans flame slip on plimsoles
All Saints hiruma crew t-shirt in chalk white
This is also the first set of blog photos that I shot on my new camera, which was a little bit of annoying purchase after my last one got windswept and sadly smashed on the floor. I finally treated myself to an Olympus PEN E-PL7, which i'm not even kidding, is an amazing camera to use and also creates some pretty sharp images (plus not having to refocus everything in editing is a great bonus!) Let me know what you think of the new pics and also how i'm doing my blog posts now (I wanted to go for a little bit more of a personal route with hand drawn images/notes and also a little bit of handwritten info)

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook