OOTD/ PALM TREES AND PRINTS FT TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

June 10, 2018

















all Topman

This has got to be one of my fave looks in such a long time. The printed shirt really has taken off this season and pretty much everywhere you look, you'll see one of Topman's latest offerings (couldnt help but own 4 of them so far...) The latest trend, Hawaiian hotshop, really nails the more is more technique which has really pushed me out of my comfort zone but Im absolutely loving it. I really cant wait to crack this look out on holiday too (I know this year im not going on a foreign holiday, but hey!) as its super versatile and can be paired with so many different options too!

What do you think of this look?

Until next time,
Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook