how to style statement knits // IYAAJAY

November 15, 2018


& in one blink, were in autumn/winter
how on earth has this year gone THAT quickly that its already the colder months? its insane

but luckily i love the winter styling more; think thicker fabrics, layering, playing with tons of warmer colours, and I just can't get enough. Ive been really playing with knitwear more lately, loosely tucking it, leaving it out sans 90s vibe, layered under jackets for handy layering or my current fave; the almost half assed tucked approach which makes everything just look a tad undone but dressy

I thought id compile a little sample of some of my fave knits and how/what I've paired them with just to give some inspiration this season



tapered trousers ; Topman
oversized knit ; All Saints AW17 (they've bought it back this year in the reverse colour way here)
backless loafers ; House of Hounds







knit ; Nick Grimshaw x Topman (Topman have one similar this season in a all over stripe here)
belt ; Topshop (similar here)
backless loafers ; as before






cable knit ; Topman
pinstripe original jeans ; Topman
backless loafers ; as before






high neck ribbed jumper ; Topman
pinstripe co-ord ; BoohooMAN (bomber & matching trousers)




hope this gives you some seasonal inspiration, whether its how to revamp your current knitwear or ideas for some new pieces into the wardrobe

Until next time,
Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow! Just wow! Love your style! I felt that my closet kept me feeling stuck from wearing trendy clothes. Any advice on how I can improve my style? Would appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Where do you get your outfit inspiration? I definitely need to follow those same people. Love your style btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What blogger template you are using pls?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook