OOTD / BRACING FT TOPMAN, DIY ZARA, VANS AND ALL SAINTS // IYAAJAY

February 27, 2017


black faux shearling lined biker - Topman (sold out online)
striped mid sleeve tee - All Saints (similar here)
diy raw edge hem jeans - Zara (inspired by these)
sk8 hi in black suede - Vans (click here)

I don't know about you but this weather really isn't a favourite of mine, but it does give me some lame excuses to break out the warmest coats in my collection. Im grabbing this biker more and more lately, not only because its one of the warmest I own due to the thick, plush faux shearling, its also one of the most versatile pieces too. Pairing it with classic stripes and one of my favourite DIY's of late, it takes on a more simple approach but still a very stylish one. Topping it off with my trusty vans, this look would be perfect up until it gets a little warmer, but can also be dressed up with a swap of the jeans and shoes.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!
















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook