OOTD / LFWM FT TOPMAN AND TOPSHOP // IYAAJAY

December 19, 2016

black faux shearling lined biker jacket - Topman (click here)
black super spray on skinny jeans - Topman (click here)
black and white star print voile casual shirt - Topman (click here)
western belt - Topshop (unavailable online)

This weeks social ambassador challenge has taken a very quick fashion turn with the soon impending return of LFW Mens starting January 6-9th, which I would adore to attend. The challenge was to style an outfit that you would wear to attend the shows and parties so I decided to take it in a more dressy style. Pairing my new huge faux shearling coat was a great way of adding warmth but also style as this classic coat has had a real resurgence in the past season. Keeping it monochrome, yet again I turned to my favourite jeans but this time played them up by tucking this Saint Laurent inspired shirt in and putting on a western belt (with silver hardware to stand out) which is from Topshop (I know right? it looks super similar to this YSL belt for £220)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY




      









Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook