OOTD / FAR OUT FEAT. ZARA // IYAAJAY

July 27, 2017


landscape print shirt - Zara (click here)

So my budget might not stretch to the Far East (more like Far East-bourne) but it doesnt mean I can't get some influence for a fraction of the price, right? Step forward this amazing AW17 Zara shirt which I picked up on my recent holiday, which I fell in love with, no only because its one of the nicest materials, but the amount of detail in the print is amazing. Its a oriental landscape scene, done in almost a watercolour like style which is not only eye-catching but also incredible paired with smart and casual looks. 

I decided to go a little bit more dressy with it in todays post, pairing it with my ride or die jeans, suede cuban heel boots and a fedora to add a little bit more personality to it, but would also look amazing paired over a tucked in oversized vest, rolled jeans and sandals (I've also been obsessed with Birkenstocks since picking up a pair too!)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook