OOTD / HUSTLE FT TOPSHOP AND BOOHOOMAN // IYAAJAY

October 11, 2017


cropped tailored stripe trousers (click here) & tailored stripe bomber (click here) both from BoohooMAN
start making sense slogan tee (click here) from Topshop

Change is always great right?

Yep, another week, another hair colour which has really made me embrace more of my wardrobe. Punchier patterns, prints and dark colours have given me more to play around with for styling and also gives another edge to how dark my hair is now. Although I miss the blue and rose gold hair (which annoyingly went khaki green), I feel a little bit more intense and interesting with the dark brown which is actually quite considerably darker than my natural shade.

Now for the outfit, I'm falling in love again with co-ords and this tailored option from BoohooMAN is definitely one of my faves for this season as it'll work amazingly with a tight ribbed knit under it tucked it and belted, but also looks great paired with street style styling of an oversized printed tee and trainers like today.












What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook