September 24, 2013

Im wearing;
Denim Shirt- Topman
Collar Chain- Topman
Trousers (similar)- Bershka

Since I've been styling my hair up, I've noticed I've been wearing shirts and more structured things which I think the hairstyle lifts. Ive also been heavily into different jewellery again so I added my chunky chain collar necklace, which although its weighty, looks great against overly bleached denim as it picks up the lighter shades perfectly. As I knew I'd be running errands all day, I went for my slouch trousers by Bershka which are a slightly thicker material then my beloved Zara ones which will sadly need replacing this season as I've repaired them way too many times. I then added a pop of colour using my trusty Cambridge Satchel Company satchel, which is proving to be a worthy investment piece, so worthy I'm thinking of treating myself for my 21st to another one. To keep with the colour theme, I teamed them with my burgundy Vans which are super comfy but matched perfectly with the look I was trying to achieve.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook