OOTD / HUMBUG FT DIOR HOMME, TOPMAN AND ALL SAINTS // IYAAJAY

November 01, 2017

0202 glasses by Dior Homme (click here)
toffee and black stripe muscle fit knitted polo by Topman (click here)
super spray jeans by Topman (click here)
shearling borg jacket by Topman (tan version here) (similar coat available here)
mar boots in black leather by All Saints (click here)

This is a real mood board of autumnal staples which I'm really getting into now that the clocks have gone back, its growing colder and we're rocketing through this year like nobodies business.

First off is the new frames that I nabbed from Eyewearbrands, a great site for designer frames and sunglasses as a fraction of the RRP. I got these Dior Homme 0202 glasses which are in a dark grey and silver colourway which really fit in with the colours I'm loving this season but also are a great classic style for my face shape. I love how a pair of glasses can really elevate a look and add another dimension to it too.

Next up is the polo. Im not usually one for polo shirts, whether it be knitted or not, but I oddly fell in love with how different this was to the rest of my wardrobe. The biggest change for me is the silhouette as its a muscle fit so it sticks like a second skin and is surprisingly comfortable with the soft knitted fabric.














What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think your choices are great! The shirt is so cool! Greetings from Italy!
    http://www.gustavoburga.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook