OOTD / SIN FT ALL SAINTS & TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

May 08, 2017

bronson fedora - All Saints (click here)
donlington denim and suede jacket - All Saints (click here)
ivon crew tee - All Saints (click here)
foundry boots - All Saints (click here)
super spray jeans - Topman (click here)

Taking it back to a darker point today as the weather has totally turned down here on the south coast and its back to its bleak and freezing ways which has given me the opportunity to break out the black and layering again. Showing off two of the latest things I've picked up from All Saints, the Donlington jacket from the sale which was an incredible deal, and the Ivon crew which is their new oversized silhouette for the SS17 season which is incredibly versatile for my wardrobe.

Pairing it naturally with different dark tones such as grey in the boots, dark brown in the fedora and the black jeans, pulls it all together for a darker take on my usual dressing but i can't help but love.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!

ALSO  make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 






              












Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook