May 16, 2014


Last week, I received an email from the lovely people at BLACKTIED jewellery, offering me the chance to feature some of their jewellery here for you guys! Lets get into the lookbook shall we?



First off, I decided to choose these above knuckle midi rings, which I've been eyeing up for some time as I wanted some to team with other gold accessories or clash against silver jewellery. Unfortunately, they run very small, so I had a trouble fitting them on (I have very small hands, but these only just fitted on my little finger as shown) but me being me, natural inquisition took over and I decided to try them on as ear cuffs, as seen above, which actually gave a 90s, slight grunge aesthetic to them which I love.

Whilst on a ring choosing spree, I also picked up these twisted gold plated rings, which unfortunately again run very small, but look great as dainty, little finger rings (even though it feels odd holding anything with them there, but I'm sure I'll get used to them). These would look great in a mix with other statement rings or a smattering of above knuckle rings.

Finally, I chose a gold chain wrapped sharkstooth necklace, which I love. The dainty, thin chain looks great teamed with simple outfits to give a subtle glint of gold, and the sharkstooth gives a nonchalant nod to Givenchy's now iconic sharktooth design.

The quality of each piece is really high and feels well made, plus unlike other gold jewellery, hasn't turned my skin green (anyone else get this?) which is a total godsend. I can't wait to style these in the summer with looks on holiday plus also featuring them in an important outfit coming up late next month.

Until next time guys!



**Blacktied were lovely enough to offer me 20% discount which I used to purchase these products. The opinions and reviews discussed in the post are of my own**



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook