REBAJAS REPORT: Mini Spain Haul

July 16, 2014

¡Hola
As you can tell by the theme of this post, I have just come back from a week long holiday in Spain, and I thought I'd share with you what I picked up from Duty Free and a trip to Barcelona


 Chanel Allure Homme Sport RRP:£47.50 I paid £34 at Gatwick Duty Free
Ive been after a new everyday scent for some time but couldn't ever find one that fitted me perfectly and wasn't worn by everyone (Paco Rabanne 1 Million anyone?) until I found this 'Alluring' beauty. With notes of Manderin, Orange, Black Pepper and Amber, this light, fresh scent is unusual as it is attracting. I love the fact its a light scent that can be easily used day or night and also is a real conversation starter as its a intriguing smell (for the right reasons!) I love the modern smooth metal bottle topped off with the matte black top embossed with the captivating Chanel logo. The longevity of the scent is also impressive as it starts off very strong but fades gradually and its still noticeable, with more of a lighter fruitier scent after 6-8 hours. I purchased the 50ml bottle which is the perfect size to get to love a aftershave and then consider the different sizes after when repurchasing.



Zara Studded Jumper RRP: €35.95/£27.99 I paid €25.99/£19.76 (UK price £39.99 to £16.99)
Id had my eye on this jumper ever since I saw it launch as part of the BEAT collection launched during the SS14 collection but couldn't ever track it down in store and was always sceptical about ordering tops from Zara online as sizing varies incredibly so sadly I had to let it go. Well that is until I found 1 XL jumper left in the Barcelona store located round the corner from Las Ramblas where Zara have a 4 storey store. I knew as soon as I saw it it had to come home with me, especially as I hope its going to be a great layering piece come AW14, reminding me of the shape of sweatshirts featured on the runway by Alexander Wang (slightly rounded shoulders but boxier cut on the body). Sadly, this jumper has sold out online but stock may be in stores. TRUE FACT: I wore this through airport customs both ends and didn't even get stopped surprisingly!



Zara Striped Faux Leather Combination T-Shirt RRP:€17.95/£14.18 I paid €9.99/£7.89 (UK price £19.99 to £9.99)
Whilst wondering round Zara, my mum stumbled upon this tee and said I had to have a look at it as she thought I'd like it, and I didn't like it.....I loved it! This super soft light cotton tee features soft pleather inserts to create a new modern take on the striped tee which seems very Saint Laurent to me. This'll be great teamed with classic skinny jeans and a killer pair of colour pop shoes or dressed up with boots and a tailored jacket. I hadn't seen this in any of the stores Ive been to, and was surprised to see this had again sold out online in all sizes but stores may have stock in.

Have you got any plans to go away? Is there any sale items your lusting after right now? Let me know in the comments below!


Until next time guys,
Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook