OOTD / CROP FT TOPMAN AND FENTY X PUMA // IYAAJAY

March 30, 2017

black lightweight cropped smart jogger - Topman (click here)
white rib textured tee - Topman (click here)
orange camo creeper - Fenty x Puma (click here)

Heres something I never thought id ever actually share/wear, the cropped trouser. I love the idea of them but being on the shorter side, ive always struggled to find some that fit perfectly for not only my style but also for my height as even some of the short leg styles fit like a regular trouser on me (so frustrating!)

Discovering these Topman cropped trousers has been great as they're that blend between smart and casual, and also make a nice alternative to my normal black jeans. Keeping the styling simple, and playing up the texture is a great way to start off my introduction into this piece. To add a more sports vibe to the look, tucking the tee in and pairing it with some outlandish trainers seemed the perfect way to go.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!

ALSO  make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 





















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook