OOTD / SHOULDER FT TOPMAN & ALL SAINTS // IYAAJAY

April 03, 2017

bronson fedora - All Saints (click here)
black shoulder tipped sweatshirt - Topman (click here)
black super spray jeans - Topman (click here)
tan woven leather lace up shoes - Topman (click here)

I know I promised myself no more black jumpers,  but once I laid eyes on this shoulder detailed beauty I couldn't help myself. It really gives me a sporty, almost Gucci's version of preppy style which is something that my wardrobe was slacking in. Pairing it with smarter items such as this fedora and the lace up shoes takes it to almost a artsy look, but this would also look great paired with cropped trousers and trainers which I've also worn it with for the perfect casual day outfit. It feels strange not having my hair up or down with this hat on but I'm really liking the contrast of a smarter hairstyle paired with more laid back pieces which I'm definitely going to play around with more often.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!

ALSO  make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 












 



Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook