OOTD / THRASH FT THRASHER, DIOR HOMME, TOPMAN AND VANS // IYAAJAY

April 10, 2017

skate mag tee - Thrasher (click here)
lightweight cropped smart jogger - Topman (click here)
blacktie 220S sunglasses - Dior Homme (click here)
sk8 mid reissue - Vans (click here)

ive been loving the relaxed, slouchy silhouette of late, especially these smart joggers which are a great alternative to the black jean but also give that smarter edge over shorts. Pairing it with another latest hype purchase, the Thrasher tee, by tucking it in, gives it a nod towards the joggers overall shape but also keeps it modern too. Im also super happy that the sun is back out so I can break out probably one of my favourite purchases ever, my Dior Homme sunglasses, which are the perfect style for me without being too overly fussy etc.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!

ALSO  make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 










 








     
Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The outfit look comfortable yet so great at the same time!


    Karolina Žalaitė,
    http://karolinakz.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook