OOTD / PATENT FT FENTY X PUMA & TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

April 21, 2017


washed black nibble neck sweatshirt - Topman (click here)
black super spray jeans - Topman (click here)
creepers in cracked patent leather - Fenty X Puma (click here)

Oh I weakened. I managed to somehow (thank you early pre-release!) pick up the black patent leather creepers that Puma just put out for the Fenty collection which I'm also loving clothing wise this season (think oversized silhouettes and slouchy jersey in pastels) but these really give me a Wednesday Addams vibe which I love pairing with ultra tight jeans and then something oversized on top, especially in the form of this longline, slightly oversized fit sweatshirt which also has a small amount of nibbled worn in detail on the hems for added interest and detail without having everything on show. With the weather super unpredictable too, I've also paired this sweatshirt with some heavily distressed shorts, tube socks and trainers for a 90s grunge vibe/ festival look.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!

ALSO  make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 








  











Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook