OOTD / START FT TOPSHOP, TOPMAN AND FENTY X PUMA // IYAAJAY

August 23, 2017

start making sense tee - Tee & Cake @ Topshop (shop here)
double ring belt - Topshop (shop here)
extreme rip jeans - Topman (shop here)
camo creepers - FENTY X Puma (shop here)

I love a good graphic tee, and they now seem to be in abundance on the high street thanks to brands such as Gucci, Dior etc for reviving the huge plastered on logos, slogans and just about anything you can imagine beamed across yourself. When it comes to them, I've got to be able to pair it with atleast a few different options, sensible for work (yep, even with my wicked sense of humour, I've even said no to a few) and also is something I would probably say, which is why I love this one. 

I got a fair few comments to my instagram about why I bought tees etc from Topshop, and I won't lie, but I love the fit of them better than some of the Topman ones. They have that ease about the material and shaping which means I can chuck them on and go, and I know that ill be comfortable for the day. I mean most guys let their girlfriends steal tees and hoodies so why can't I snag one back from the girls with a couple of tees? I think also guys are probably terrified to admit they've bought items for themselves from Topshop or other stores, but honestly, who knows unless you say? If you love it, then wear it with confidence and ignore what everyone else says!

For such a statement tee, I thought id break out probably the ballsiest shoes I own, which are the Camo Creepers from Fenty x Puma, which I still adore to this day and I'm also eyeing up in the double style (check them out here) which would make for a totally out- there choice!

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook