New Haul- Jack Wills, River Island etc

May 13, 2013

Jack Wills
First stop of the day was at Jack Wills, who's summer stuff I always stock up on as its so easy to piece with other styles etc. Ive always loved the fit of their polo's so decided to get the grey one whilst there for my upcoming holiday (5 weeks and counting!) and whilst there, I spotted the last pair of those flipflop's IN MY SIZE! fate anyone?

Superdry
On the holiday theme, I popped into Superdry to grab a hand luggage worthy bag, which will also double as a suitable bag for Barcelona, where I need something sturdy because splurging will occur! Its a really useable sized bag with slots for your phone and wallet and loads of pockets for other things.

Toms @ Office
I literally told myself no more shoes but then I realised how much I loved my original Toms (so much they split, ripped etc after months of solid use) that I went into Office, gushed over these and splurged. I know you can get cheaper alternatives but these are the original and best.

finally...

River Island
THIS has been on my wishlist for well over 2 months and everytime I looked they never had my size online, until the Friday before May day (yes, only I could be stupid enough to order on a Bank Holiday but who could blame me for a top like this?!) and I love it so much. Its inspired by the Givenchy Rottweiler tops that range between £160-£320 which is rather pricey but this was a wallet friendly £12.

Dont worry guys, I know this hauls small BUT i'm heading to London Friday so look out for a haul next week!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook