December 26, 2013


Well thats it, Christmas came and went, albeit in a flurry of champagne, paper hats, numerous bars of chocolate and the odd sneaking of food. I love Christmas a bit too much, not only is a great excuse to get everyone together, but my birthday is a week before so I just like to drag it out just that bit longer. Anyways, I thought i'd share with you some of my stand out presents and also what I wore throughout the day.

Christmas Day Outfit:
Coat- Jack Wills
Shirt- Zara
Phone case- Case Mate
Also worn with my Jack Wills jeans, Michael Kors watch and Topman chelsea boots
I decided to keep a simple palette for the main outfit as I wanted to be comfortable but also remain smart, which is why I chose not only layers, but also comfy fabric such as this shirt which is micro-corduroy. I then kept it casual with jeans but teamed them with my chelsea boots to smarten them up. To keep warm, I chose my new coat which has a super soft sherpa lining which is incredible when its slightly chilly.

Pug Lift Tee- French Connection
With me, allowing people to buy clothes for me is a total nightmare. I love being able to pick stuff out but I also know what suits me, such as colours etc, BUT I think now I can safely say I trust my mum to pick out items too. I already knew what I was getting for Christmas, so this was a total surprise (FYI I hate surprises and change) which I loved. LOOK AT THAT LITTLE FACE!

Charcoal Double Washed Tee- Topman
Trademark Beanie in Olive- Lucus Clothing
Now, Im not one for tie-dye really, but I love this tshirt, with its simple style but modern pattern, I think it'll be a brilliant transitional piece from A/W to S/S. Also, for my birthday last week, I received this beanie which came with a back story. Lucus clothing is a company based in Eastbourne, who create beanies and printed tee's, who not only produce amazing pieces, but also help the homeless and less fortunate by giving them pieces from their collections, which I think is an amazing thing for small companies to do. I particularly love the deep green colour which really pops against simple, paired down outfits.

There may be a sale haul, if I manage to get to one, as I know I'm one for a bargain but don't really fancy being elbow deep in a hunt for the perfect pieces but you never know!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook