December 20, 2013



Ralph Lauren Suede Elbow Shirt- TK Maxx
Faux Leather Biker Jacket- Zara
Mode Merino Zip Hoody- All Saints (Present)
Cashmoor Skinny Jeans- Jack Wills

AS SEEN IN VIDEO-
Brown Suede Chelsea Boots- Topman (Present)
Golden Oversized Runway Watch- Michael Kors (Present)

So thats it, I reached the big 21 on Wednesday (18th). I have to admit, its a little bit weird being 21 as my teens flew by and so did being 20, and now I'm in the twentysomething category, Ive found my style and taste change yet again but I feel like Ive finally nailed how I can define my style and tastes (which is a total godsend when shopping). Im super grateful for all the presents I got, and I did feature a couple in this post but keep a check on my Instagram and on here to see a few more pieces pop up in styling posts. I still can't believe that my blog is almost 1 as well which seems to of gone so quickly but I've already had some great experiences and can't wait to see where this takes me.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook