March 10, 2014

Oh god, I went spending again! I went to Brighton at the weekend and well, you know, you get carried away and splurge. I tried on loads of suits etc for the wedding but I just couldn't find a thing, so to console myself, I popped along to H&M and River Island to see whats on offer...



Yep, I know I slated mesh tshirts before BUT before you get all defensive, I actually really liked this one, due to the oversized, 'this was the only size I could get' feeling, especially because I bought a size up from my usual to get a really slouchy, sports luxe vibe. The mesh is really quite small, so its perfect for the mildly warm weather currently, and also great for the hottest summer days, especially on holiday. I love the vibe this gives when teamed with simple rolled up jeans and Vans Van Doren slip ons which give a nod to Givenchy.

This simple, key layering piece was a must have for me as I love the fact its a racer back but lower cut then the usual. I usually find vests the most awkward thing to buy due to having a long back and broad shoulders so they sit weirdly but this one fits perfectly and also is a little bit oversized which I love.

H&M Thin Jersey Shirt (sorry, I couldn't find it online)
This shirt is going to be great for smarter evenings and also for light layering as its a super fine jersey which is also going to be great for travelling aka stuffing everything you can in any bag you can (Don't deny it, we've all done it on probably more one occasion) Total winner in my books!

Keep an eye out for a new review from Dirty Velvet on Wednesday!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook