CLOSE UP / MONDAY AND TUESDAY OOTD // IYAAJAY

March 18, 2015

As SS15 is steadily becoming closer, I thought I'd share with you guys what Ill be wearing and styling some of the pieces that can be transitioned, no matter what time of year it is. This is one of the first times I've done a proper breakdown of an outfit on my blog but I regularly do them over on my Instagram so make sure to check there too.


Shirt by Ralph Lauren (from TK Maxx) 
Neoprene Tee from Topman (similar here)
Monday was a little bit of a long day for me as I woke up at 5 and couldn't actually get back off to sleep so thats why I layered on the comfy clothing and chucked my hair into a snapback for a street style look. The neoprene tee adds warmth without bulk plus is made a little bit edgier with a flannel on for good measure too.

Biker from All Saints (similar here)
Raglan Tee from Topman (similar here)
Shirt from All Saints (similar here)
Jeans, as before
Tuesday faired a little better and was pretty cold but bright in Eastbourne so I decided to don my trusty biker over a thinner job but also had a trusty thinner flannel for a extra layer if the weather called for it. Thinner layers are brilliant for this weather, especially under winter coats such as this biker as they give you the ability to add and remove layers without being too overheated etc. 

How are you styling pieces for the upcoming season? Id love to know below

Until next time guys,

Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook