FEELING PLUSH / OOTD // IYAAJAY

March 04, 2015


Oh COS you've stolen my heart again. With the release of their SS15 collection, I thought id take a casual look on their site to see if there was anything that would catch my eye and I stumbled upon this incredible sweatshirt which I couldn't wait to add to my wardrobe.

Neoprene is one of the trickiest fabrics to wear and can usually be incredibly warm but this top from COS is actually made of really lightweight, stretchy neoprene which makes it super comfortable to wear and style with pieces too due to its easy silhouette and colour. The embossed texture on the front adds a unexpected but subtle detail which I also love. 

I decided to dress this sweatshirt up with the addition of a few more structured pieces such as my All Saints biker that I have been living in as well as my latest jeans from River Island. I added my ASOS porkpie hat to this look too to make it a little bit more put together and smart but without sacrificing any of the modern edge. 

Id also style this sweatshirt very much like the Alexander Wang SS14 show where oversized and sports based sweatshirts were teamed monochromatically together which I would interpret with sports shorts and a killer pair of hightops to continue the harder sports edge his collection was based on.

Would you wear this style guys? How would you style this piece? Let me know below!

Until next time guys,

Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook