ASOS WISH LIST // IYAAJAY

August 19, 2015


Oh ASOS, how I love you.
Well I was excited to be accepted into Access All ASOS, an amazing haven for the true ASOS lover with exclusive benefits and privileges which left me running to hide my bank card as I know what'll happen (too much choice + no willpower) but I thought Id share with you what my payday presents might end up being!


As soon as I saw these Chelsea Desert Boots in Black Suede I knew that I had to try and justify buying them but heck, I NEED THEM. These are the perfect balance between put together and also off duty style which is pretty much my go to look when it comes to work wear. Id pair these with ripped skinny jeans and an partially open oversized shirt for during the day and switch to a fisherman sweater for the evening. 


I love the layering trend thats going on with jewellery right now and I love the mix of modern styles and traditional designs found in these Necklace Pack with Turquoise which I think'll go great with classic tees especially paired with one of this seasons must have materials, suede. I also think they'll be a great addition to any outfit in any season too.


Its no secret that I love interesting cuts in unexpected material, so when I saw the Oversized Sweatshirt in Scuba with Raw Edge I did kind of swoon a little too much and then added it to my saved list waiting to move it into the cart. This would look great paired with a skinny pair of joggers and a pair of trainers for the perfect modern city look which'll be perfect for the AW season too.


Im always on the look out for the key style of the season, and this season its all about the bomber which is EVERYWHERE. I particularly love the Longline Bomber Jacket in Navy which is a step away from my usually monochromatic style but without being too outlandish. I love the fact that this can easily be switched from day to night and still delivers edge to any outfit. Im also contemplating ordering the other colours of this jacket too! 

What are you currently loving on ASOS? 

Until next time guys,

Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook