OOTD / BASIC FT TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

July 15, 2016


Taking looks back to basic is always a great way to shake up the wardrobe and theres nothing easier to wear than a white tee and jeans, so it got me thinking, how would I style such a simple look? Well luckily, the sun was out, I grabbed my camera and headed out to show you guys.

white rib textured t-shirt - Topman (click here)
light wash blue ripped stretch skinny jeans - Topman (click here)
1461 smooth 3 eye shoes - Dr Martens (click here)
suede belt - Uniqlo (no longer available, but similar from  ASOS)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY







Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook