September 08, 2013

So I weakened, yet again, and decided to splurge on a pair of All Saints boots. However, these aren't just All Saints boots, these were actually found in TK Maxx! Yes, you read it right, TK Maxx! The original price for these were an eye watering £180 but were reduced to £125 then £80, £75 and then finally to £49.99 which is an incredible deal. They were the only pair left and also in my size so it was meant to be. These boots originally formed part of the A/W 11 collection but I think they fit perfectly with this seasons more rugged style boots such as the Aldo Gouldman Leather Boots, which look identical to these! I experimented with these by styling it with my Jack Wills skinny jeans, Topman burn out roll sleeve tee and All Saints checkered shirt-jacket combo and it looked amazing so I can wait to use these throughout winter.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook