October 10, 2013

Urban Outfitters Reasons Ain't Laurent Beanie
So, I did it, I splurged again...
But who can honestly blame me for these items? As soon as I spotted these online, I had to make sure they were mine, no matter what. Luckily for me, I knew the beanie would be standard stock in Urban Outfitters which was a total result, and the Zara app allows you to stock check any store, which showed me that there was 1 pair left of these trousers! Luckily for me they were still there the next day when I went there. You know when you have that feeling when you try items on and they fit perfectly and look exactly how you want them to? Thats what happened to me with these trousers. Within 5 minutes of being in Zara (no joke) Id hunted them down and tried them on, and was hurrying to the till. I think both these pieces will be perfect for A/W as they're basic easy silhouettes but have interesting details such as the slogan on the beanie, and the roman statues, chains and stars on the trousers.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook