October 17, 2013



                    
Zara Biker Jacket with Elbow Patches
Jack Wills Cashmoor Skinny Jeans
Cambridge Satchel Company The Classic in 15'' Oxblood
Topman Black Leather Look Pocket T-shirt
Nike Burgundy Blazers
For this outfit, I wanted to keep to a minimal colour palette but make sure that the pieces were all stand out with details etc. The shoes and bag off set the darker jeans, tshirt and jacket which all have stand out details such as quilted panels on the jacket, the pleather pocket on the t-shirt. For a different edge to the outfit, I rolled my jeans up so the main focus was the shoes but also meant I didn't get too hot.

Redbridge by Cipo and Baxx College Jacket (TK Maxx)
Today was slightly colder so I decided to finally break it a purchase I made a couple of weeks back (The jacket was originally suppose to be $270 but I got it for £35) so I was excited to style it. I wanted to keep the jacket as main focus as its a bold colour and pleather sleeves, so I teamed it with a simple short denim shirt and slouchy trousers which I rolled up. I didn't realise that my Vans case was an exact colour match to the jacket which was so strange but I loved the preppy, match-matchy look about it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook