November 11, 2013


So its that time of year when I head to the city of London and do my bi-yearly splurge-a-thon which this time involves shopping for not only Christmas, but also an important birthday coming up. Heres a mini shopping list I'm hoping to get my eager hands on...

Oh Zara, you've got to stop doing this to me! This shirt to me screams Autumn and would be perfect for the Christmas season, especially on Christmas Day with the family. I've already stock checked this and found its available in 2 sizes in the Regents Street store, RESULT!

You only turn 21 once right? Well this year, Ive been told I can get something classic which will always mean something to me, and what screams classic more then an iconic Michael Kors watch, which has a slightly more modern oversized feel to it.

Every year I also have to buy stuff for my Nan and Grandad to give me for my birthday and Christmas, so this year a pair of suede boots is on the cards. Im hoping Topman in Oxford Street has these beauties in stock when I get there!

I'll do a haul including tourist like photos (the joys of the Christmas lights!) and of anything I can't wait for, which is more then likely, on Friday so check back then!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely picks & Amazing blog ♥ Would you like to follow each other on GFC & bloglovin? Let me know so that I can quickly return the favour!

    xx Manila-Hongkie Girl
    http://manila-hongkiegirl.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :) if you click my bloglovin link above ill follow you back

      Delete

Like us on Facebook