#NEXTMASWISHLIST // IYAAJAY

December 03, 2014


Ah tis the season for gift giving, and Next have come up trumps yet again this season with gifts galore!

Ive decided to choose 4 items, 2 for my mum and 2 for my dad, to show you what Id love to give them this Christmas. I had such a tough time picking what to choose as my Mum and Dad had a deliberation as to what they also liked. As its the #NEXTMASWISHLIST, I decided to keep myself out of the picture and focus on the people I love and what they'd like instead as Christmas isn't about being self centred and is about actually sharing and giving to the people you love.

As soon as my Mum laid eyes on this dress in the new Christmas catalogue, she knew she would have to have it. My Mums a total classic pieces fiend and said this dress would be the perfect 'Next' addition to the collection (sorry for the pun, I just had to). My Mum said this would also be the perfect multi occasion dress, whether its an important meeting at work teamed with pointed flats and a structured blazer, or paired with killer heels and statement jewellery for the perfect Christmas night look. Whilst also browsing through the huge selection of bags and clutches (Next have probably the best selection around currently!) my Mum also fell for this large structured wing tote which she thinks would be the perfect staple bag for this season. This is classic enough for her work, but also adds a AW14 edge to any look without being too statement and bold, plus its roomy enough for the essentials without misshaping like other looser bags do (A more structured bag is the perfect way to go if your carrying more)

Now, its especially difficult to buy for any Dad around Christmas, and mine is genuinely no different (Think hours of huge hint dropping and page marking). However, getting him to sit down with the Next Christmas catalogue and asking him to pick things actually paid off. Firstly, he always heads towards the printed tees and loves anything VW related, so when he saw this one, it was almost like an excited child on Christmas morning (lots of arm flailing and pointing). Whilst also looking, he was admitted he was trying to find a pair of classic boots that he could use for 'years and also use for different situations' which is why he also picked out these Italia Brown Suede Chelsea Boots as they're an iconic style that never date, plus also the Next boots are incredible quality so these would last him for years to come also.

So there you go guys, my #NEXTMASWISHLIST which I would love to share with my parents this Christmas time and what I would love to get them this year for the festive season!

Until next time guys,

Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook