WEEKLY WEARS // IYAAJAY

April 28, 2015


Since finally hitting over 200 followers on Instagram, I thought Id share with you this weeks outfits and a little insight into the work that goes into my hair too (yep, it was hairdying time again!) So lets dive right in.


FRIDAY
Friday involved a super casual outfit topped off with the ever so fetching Redken apron. I was in for my 2 and a half hour epic hair session which involved not only getting it cut again, but also fixing my horrendous roots (over 3 inches which had caused banding) so I had around 30 foils put in to bridge between the blonder ends and the main roots which means Im now 3/4 blonde which I'm absolutely in love with!


SATURDAY
Saturday involved a more substantial outfit as it was a lot colder in town when we popped in to run a few errands and then go out for lunch. I teamed my All Saints biker (similar here) with my ever faithful Ralph Lauren plaid shirt (featured here in my PLAID STYLE GUIDE) (similar here) which I love to team with pretty much everything in my wardrobe. I topped it off with my River Island super skinny jeans (here) and my all black Vans Authentic plimsoles (here) for a casual take on my usual preppy biker style.


MONDAY
Mondays are seriously my pet hate so I decided to wear it on my sweatshirt in the form of this Whistles number (running in low stock!) which I teamed with some DIY'd Topman denim shorts (originals here) Ray Ban classic Clubmasters (here) and my Nike Blazers (here) which gave the outfit a really needed pop of colour. If this is a little too dark for you, team it with a bright pair of chino shorts or a colour pop pair of shades.


TUESDAY
I decided to go for a lumberjack skater vibe on Tuesday teaming my Vans plaid shirt (similar here) teamed with my Topman shorts featured in the last outfit, my favourite Ray Ban classic Wayfarers (here) and my Vans SK8 Hi high tops too (here) which are great for the summer as they go with pretty much every style of shorts and can easily be dressed up or down. If this look is still a little dark for you, pair it over a brighter coloured tee or why not try changing the laces on the shoes too?

What have you been wearing over the last week? Any outfits in need of attention? Let me know below!

Until next time guys,

Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook